AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

can i add rss feed to my blog,is it eligible for adsense

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I went to the the Adsense forum and it is like looking for a needle in a hey stack.This is my problem as well. I call Google just now but their offices are close and I search all over the web. Guess I have to call them Monday. But I am saying they usually support adsense for feeds so that might suggest something favorable to bloggers starting out though that might not be the case. To know for sure contact Google.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can i add rss feed to my blog,is it eligible for adsense

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi CodeBlue
This is the AdWords forum so for future reference, in the interest of you getting the fastest response, I'd ask over on the AdSense forum about this.

From my own experience, yes, you can add an RSS feed to your blog and still be eligible for AdSense. However, if your "blog" is just an RSS feed of other people's content and nothing by you, then it's not really a blog is it? You may also run into problems then too, but again, I'd confirm over on the AdSense forum if this is indeed your intention. I can tell you that as an advertiser, I don't get very much value from site's who's sole purpose is to show ads and Google doesn't look favourably on that either.

So if you're just adding an RSS feed to your blog to add value to your readers and to supplement your content, you've nothing to worry about. Again though, check on the AdSense forum.

Hope that helps.