AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

can any one help me with my charity and adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have fill out the Google Ad Grants program 6 or 7 time now and follow to the word how to do it but still not getting  approved  i can not get to the part where you do not have to ...

Please do not submit billing or payment information at any time during the process. Skip this section in your account setup and ignore any messages asking you to submit billing information. If you enter credit card information, you will be financially responsible for any charges that accrue on your credit card.

there IS NOT PART ON THIS PAGE TO DO THAT can anyone help please

Thank you for applying to the Google Ad Grants program and for submitting your AdWords account for review. While your organization has been approved, we cannot activate your account for the reasons below:

Please follow the steps below to fix your campaigns and re-submit your AdWords account for review:

1. Correct the errors in your AdWords account:

You did not complete the account creation process -  You must complete your account creation process. Please log into your Ad Grants account then use the following link to complete the process:  https://g.co/etoaw. It is very important that you use the link provided because it will allow you to bypass the billing step. Once your account is complete, you must create a campaign with at least one text ad and keyword that are related to the mission of the registered nonprofit that's listed in the application. See the Account Creation Guide for further details.

1. Follow the submission process for your country and reapply. On that page, select your country in the drop-down menu and follow the directions. Once you submit your new AdWords account for review, our team will re-review it and send you a follow up email.

Thanks for your continued interest in the Google Ad Grants program. We hope this email helps you better understand the changes that need to be made in order to activate your account.

--
Please note: This email acts as a notification only. Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the AdWords team.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author 1st Knight
September 2015

Re: can any one help me with my charity and adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@1st Knight

I'll be glad to investigate this for you but I will need some additional information about your organization that we cannot post publicly here in the public forum due to privacy concerns. Please fill out this form and I can escalate for you.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author 1st Knight
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@1st Knight

I'll be glad to investigate this for you but I will need some additional information about your organization that we cannot post publicly here in the public forum due to privacy concerns. Please fill out this form and I can escalate for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
sent form to you ..