AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

can advertising site of suspended account get u supsended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If someone gets his account suspended can I advertise his website on my account if am not suspended ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can advertising site of suspended account get u supsended

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Henry,

Google suspends an AdWords accounts only when an advertiser violates the AdWords policies or Terms & Conditions.If you run ads for a suspended site from your account, Google will suspend your account too.

"When an account is suspended, we'll stop that account's ads from running. All related AdWords accounts will also be suspended along with any new accounts that you create in the future."

Find more details here - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

One should fix the suspended site, before starting to advertise again.

Find details about fixing a suspended site here - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en

Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
okay but I did not talk of suspended site. I talked of suspended account. Someones account can be suspended that is different from a website beign suspended.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
There can be many reasons for account suspension. So you need to find out why the previous account was suspended.

If the reason was a site which violated AdWords policies, then it can result in your account suspension, if you try to advertise it from your account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I think the previous advertiser's acccount was suspended for suspicious billing activity.

I have realization or feeling that if the other account was simply owing without being suspended the new advertiser would be able to advertise it without stress but wonder if it was owing and then suspended it can be advertised.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Please contact your local AdWords support team for proper guidance.

That will be the best option.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
what is the local adwords support team ? they told me to come here instead.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Suspensions are based on account specific issues. Only AdWords support team can guide you in proper direction as no one in this forum has access to the suspended account.

Use the information on this page to contact you AdWords support team - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Deepak