AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

can I use flower praces

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Can I use {keyword} in the headline of the ad ??

Regards,

Madhav

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: can I use flower praces

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Madhav,

I'm not sure I understand the question fully but you are able to sue dynamic keyword insertion in your ad headline no problem.

You need to set default text in case the insertion may run over the character limits of the ad

eg. Buy {KeyWord:Cheap Flowers} Online

If you had roses in your adgroup and it triggered this ad, the ad headline could appear as Buy Roses Online.

If the keyword triggered was yellow and pink roses it wouold be too long for the ad headline so the ad would use your default text which would be Buy Cheap Flowers Online.

Have a read up on the link I provided and let me know if you have any other questions.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

yes you can use {Keyword} in your title of Ads. These are called DKI and when someone search for your keywords, then its replaced with that keywords making it more relavant to users query and increase the chances of click. You also need to be careful whole making keywords list as this ads may make meaningless ad title.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot purefuzz. The problem is Google is counting the letter "keyword" too which is kicking me out of the character limit. I used {keywordSmiley Very Happyedicated Server}.
But, your answer actually answered my query. Thanks a ton.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Perfect. Thanks a lot Anil.