AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

campaign not approved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have a company for remote technical solutions for our US based customers, when i called google to ask them why my adword account is still not active he asked me, is this a tech support website. I replied yes in a way. He mentioned that google doesnt allow new tech support companies to have google ad word account.

Moreover i created a new account and this time it went through.

However whn i am creating campaigns its not approving those campaign even though my competitors are running similar campaigns which are still appearing and they are allowed somehow.

for example, HP technical assistance or Norton support.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: campaign not approved

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hmm... Interesting...We have checked the issue with Google. Google replied that "tech support" sites are allowed, if comply with the Policy.
I am checking again;
Meanwhile - Please share your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: campaign not approved

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
I double checked with Google;
Tech Support sites are allowed if FULLY comply with the policy;, You may refer the Rep whom you talked to to this thread.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’