AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

call only campaign for India

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created call only campaign for my client in India and made conversion for the same but my call only ads are not getting any impressions or clicks and support center told me that for India you can track calls as it is still not updated for India. So what shall I do to run call only ads for India with conversion tracking??

Re: call only campaign for India

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Anuradha J,

Welcome to Adwords Community Smiley Happy

Yes Google Forwarding Number still not available in India. In this scenario I can suggest that to request your customer to get a new sim card, and ask him to do not share the number with anyone. Now it's your turn, you can start running ads with this number, once a visitors calls your client, you client can track that this is from ads. I think this the way your client & you can track calls from ads.

Hope that helps,

Thanks,
Kaushik

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Anuradha,

As Kaushik suggested you can use separate mobile number for online ads it is a one solution for your problem.

I would like to suggest, apart from Google forwarding number there are so many in bound call tracking service providers available in market.

Few tools are having very best tracking capabilities and with analytics setups. If you want to track leads form only AdWords Try providers with API integration which supported to adwords, go through with following link to know more about offline lead tracking https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2998031?hl=en-AU

Choose your options based on your requirement, market size and budget.

Thanks,

Aravindhu.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes these are also effective. Nice point Aravindu Smiley Happy