AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

blog adsense account disabled appeal denied without any fault

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

complaint -google adsense no-reply.blog- ravindersharmacom.blogspot.com disabled without any fault.modify articles-pass the review test- appeal denied. why?solve problem my email XXXX@gmail.com

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: blog adsense account disabled appeal denied without any fault

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there.
This is the AdWords forum.
I think you might have better luck asking your question on the AdSense forum.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there.
This is the AdWords forum.
I think you might have better luck asking your question on the AdSense forum.

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Thank you for posting on our forum. In order to protect your personal privacy, we have removed your emails, CID and/or phone numbers from the post.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hello-it will be better if you will forward it to google adsense no-reply. their decisions without logic's are destroying the publishers. we think that being a google attachment the things will be better than others. google should see why the wrong things h ave been happening. the reason behind is google higher authourities are not taking actions on the totally wrong decisions. we thing that ihese things are defaming the image of internet andmaking internet as a fake world please do the needful and appropirate action and refer the case to higher authorities of google to come to know what is happening in google adsense no-reply that may not be in the knowledge of google head quarter.