AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

big problem

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have a big problem in my account as i could not make billing as i found this massage :

تم تعليق حسابك - لقد لاحظنا سلوكًا مريبًا في نشاط الدفع في هذا الحساب على AdWords أو في حساباتك الأخرى على AdWords. لمنع النشاط غير المسموح به، تم تعليق حساباتك على AdWords مؤقتًا.

< Translation - using Google Translate - from Arabic to English added by Community Manager >

Your account was suspended - I've noticed suspicious behavior in the payment activity in this account to AdWords, or in your other accounts to AdWords. To prevent unauthorized activity, your accounts have been suspended temporarily on AdWords

when i try to call you i could not find any right phone number

please call me at <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

or send me valid phone number to call you

thank you 

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security. Please note that we ask forum members not to post contact information here in the forum.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: big problem

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @hassan a,

As per the information you have shared, it is clear that your account was suspended to prevent unauthorized activities on your account. It is usually done to protect your interests. You can connect with AdWords support and seek help. Here's the information on how to contact support on phone/email -

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.