AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

ask how to solve "site policy" ads disapproval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I Got my customer site whose ads got disapproved everytime. I checked the site and removed some content and contact adwords team to review. Its 6th day, 3 attempt to review the site. I still got email that it is still violating site policy.

adswords team please help me to solve the problem

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ask how to solve "site policy" ads disapproval

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi ipans,

I took a quick look at your site.  I'm not a site policy expert, so take this with a big grain of salt.  However, here are some observations:

• A disapproval for "site policy" means that your site as a whole (rather than an individulal ad) is in violation of an AdWords policy.  All ads pointing to that site will be disapproved as long as it is suspended.
  • You should have gotten an email when your site was originally suspended, with at least some clue as to why.  Please try to find that and post what it says.  (If you post any AdWords emails, please remove personal information like email addresses, customer IDs, etc.)
  • The site loads very slowly.  As in minutes.  I don't think that would cause a site suspension.  But it is going to cause extremely low quality scores, which means your bids will have to be much higher to get the same position in the ad auction.  It might even cause ads not to serve at all because the user experience is so bad.
  • You're collecting email addresses on the site without saying what you're doing with them.  This might be a violation of our Information Harvesting policy; you can find a description of it in the policy help center.
  • The site is in Indonesian (?), which I can't read, so I have no idea if there are other issues I'm missing.

Laura

AdWords engineer