AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

are adult ads or adult toy sites allowed in Australia or New Zealand?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

are adult ads or adult toy sites allowed in Australia or New Zealand? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: are adult ads or adult toy sites allowed in Australia or New Zeala

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
With some limitations;
Read here:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6023699?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: are adult ads or adult toy sites allowed in Australia or New Zeala

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

@MosheTLV has answered your direct question well but I can add a little to it.

Yes - have ran some extremely successful campaigns for that category in NZ and AUS - particularly successful in NZ where the competition is not so fierce and financed.
We found that the main driver for success (common to most ppc campaigns) is that you have created a pricing matrix of competitors for the products you are selling as unless you have a range that is exclusive then you are right on the shelf next to everyone else selling that same thing - and someone will be competing on price.

You don't have to be the cheapest but be aware of the other pricing - use some product bundles, try to get some exclusive products - and as always make sure your checkout rocks.

If you liked my answer best please 'mark as best answer' if I was helpful but not the best please 'star'
- if I have not answered your question fully then please let me know by reply.