AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

any place to check whether my google adword follows all policies

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

our site has been suspended for voilating google adword policies. surprisingly, it was suspended even without any warning to us. had we received warning, we would have fixed it immediately. there are so many guildelines/policies of google which we may not exactly understand. especially, when site suspended with no warning, we lost months of investment in web etc. so is there any place where i can submit my google adwords account or web to make sure that it comply with google's all policies? any help would be appreciated .

Re: any place to check whether my google adword follows all policies

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Murli,

Unfortunately there is no tools/places where you can find whether you site complies with AdWords Policies or not but in AdWords Help center you can find all details regarding policies. And if you're unable to understand any of policies you can ask to AdWords Representatives, they will help you in this.

Please share the reason why your a/c has been suspended and also share the url of your website.

Thanks!

Anand Vishwakarma

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Murali,

I can understand your point of warning prior to suspension. 

You can fill up this form, then Adwords team will get back to you. You can talk to the adwords team in that email trail, and can clarify the reason behind account suspension.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/request.py?contact_type=policy_suspended

Google pulls down all those account violating the policies of adwords. After suspension of account, you can see one red warning message diplaying above the campign, which will tell you the basec reason behind the account suspension. You can search for that message in the below mentioned link. This is adwords policy help center and there you can have the information about adwords policies.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en#

Hope this will work.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi 

this is our web helpingabroad.org, 

google says it is voilation of "phishing policies"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5