AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received and email saying that I cancelled my adwords account , and I didn't cancel it

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ricardo,

Have you logged into your account to check and see if it's cancelled?  I would try that first, get your Customer ID (top right corner of AdWords interface), and contact AdWords support.  If what you say is true, IMO, you may be dealing with a compromised Google account.  

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: adwords

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

In addition to Tommy's good advice, let me add that you should not try to log into your account from any link in that email, if one was provided. (In case it's a phishing scam.)  Instead, go directly to your AdWords account and log in there.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*