AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

adwords suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi im brand new to adwords and have recently made 2 new affiliate sites, my account has been suspended and i have no idea why and im just wondering if someone could take a look at the sites and help me idenitfy why. thanks

my sites are:

hypnosismadeeasy.org

thepaleodieteasy.com

thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords suspension

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Ski

Usually Google send you a email/notification with the reason for suspension. Have you got something like that?

If yes please mention what is the reason stated on that notification or mail.

Also 1st site look like related to medical services? Have you read the policy regarding medical services on Google Adwords?

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176031?hl=en

Re: adwords suspension

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

Your sites violates the healthcare and medicine   and the user safety / advertiser claims sections of the Policy.

In order to be un-suspended you must fix the sites, and bring them into full compliance. The sites must be fixed prior to any appeal. 

Note: abandoning  the URLs, selling the URLs... etc. will  not resolve the issue. The content must comply

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’