AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

adwords referral

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to refer New advertisers in to Google Adwords program through my blog.Doing this i want to earn commissions from Google adwords so is it possible to refer them and earn commission please?if so how much can i earn for every advertiser registered to advertise in to Google?Waiting your positive and detailed reply.

bache

1 Expert replyverified_user

can i refer advertisers to Google adwords so that i ca get commission

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to refer Advertisers in to Google Adwords through my website so that to get commission from Google?Is that possible please?

bache

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: adwords referral

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello. AdWords is not a commission-based program, so unfortunately the answer is no. You may, however, earn money by managing your customers' accounts, and making sure they also earn money through AdWords. But that's an entirely different kettle of fish.

Side note: please do not post the same question twice, as it creates an unnecessarily high number of threads and makes keeping track of them more difficult. I have merged your two posts related to the same subject.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.