AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

adwords policy

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello

i had a few websites that i was promoting in that past that were in valition of the policy

i fixed them and my account got active again.

My question is  do i need to keep owenership on the websites or i can just let the domain expires

its about 70 websites that i dont use and i just keep them in case google will aks me to make more changes

but i dont want or need them any more

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords policy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Keep them ; Until they fully comply with the policy you cannot appeal for un-suspension . This is a firm requirement by Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Moshe

They are fully comply with the policey as a right now and i dont want to pay they renewl fee for all the domains but i gusse 

i have no choise

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Has your account been unsuspended?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

yes, my account is active

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author mickey641980
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Since these domains were a reason for past suspension, keep in mind, that if you try to advertise again one of these domains, and (if) found by Google to violate the Policy - you need to fix, it whether you have control over it or not. (Google does not have a "pre-ruling" to check Policy compliance).

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks for your help!