AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

adwords policy

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello

i had a few websites that i was promoting in that past that were in valition of the policy

i fixed them and my account got active again.

My question is  do i need to keep owenership on the websites or i can just let the domain expires

its about 70 websites that i dont use and i just keep them in case google will aks me to make more changes

but i dont want or need them any more

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author mickey641980
September 2015

Re: adwords policy

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Since these domains were a reason for past suspension, keep in mind, that if you try to advertise again one of these domains, and (if) found by Google to violate the Policy - you need to fix, it whether you have control over it or not. (Google does not have a "pre-ruling" to check Policy compliance).

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Keep them ; Until they fully comply with the policy you cannot appeal for un-suspension . This is a firm requirement by Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Moshe

They are fully comply with the policey as a right now and i dont want to pay they renewl fee for all the domains but i gusse 

i have no choise

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Has your account been unsuspended?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

yes, my account is active

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author mickey641980
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Since these domains were a reason for past suspension, keep in mind, that if you try to advertise again one of these domains, and (if) found by Google to violate the Policy - you need to fix, it whether you have control over it or not. (Google does not have a "pre-ruling" to check Policy compliance).

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks for your help!