AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

adwords policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, i am Bhuvanesh, the author and self-publisher. I have written book on the subject making money on the internet. The title is "drop 3hrs a day on the internet, gain $1000 per month ". Right now I am selling this on flipkart https://goo.gl/vfe9fu . I am also going to add this on amazon as kindle version within a week. Now I am creating a promotion website for this. I have heard that google doesn't approve the ad if it is related to making money on internet and such stuff. Will the approve my website. 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
February 2017

adwords policy

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Using false claims or claims that entice the user with an improbable result (even if this result is possible) as the likely outcome that a user can expect

• Examples: "Miracle cures" for medical ailments, extreme weight loss products or programs, "get rich quick" schemes or promising large financial return for minimal effort or investment

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020955?hl=en-AU&ref_topic=1626336

View solution in original post

adwords policy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Simple answer: most likely not;

This business model cannot be promoted on Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

adwords policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply. Right now the website is being designed. Is there any way to get the approval. I am not doing any gambling kind of things. In my book I have shown all the possible opportunities to make money on the internet, that is it.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
February 2017

adwords policy

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Using false claims or claims that entice the user with an improbable result (even if this result is possible) as the likely outcome that a user can expect

• Examples: "Miracle cures" for medical ailments, extreme weight loss products or programs, "get rich quick" schemes or promising large financial return for minimal effort or investment

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020955?hl=en-AU&ref_topic=1626336

adwords policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If the website is not approved by Adwords first, shall I resubmit the website for approval? is there any restriction in a number of resubmissions? Does AdWords stats the reason for disapproval?

These are my  final three questions

adwords policy

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Google will tell you why a site is disapproved, via email.

For a policy that is about the only product you are selling, the site suspension will be permanent. in other words, if there was a problem with one product and you had many, removing the offending product would be enough for Google to reconsider your site.

adwords policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The book is my 6 months work. i hope they accept my book. Thank you all for the kind reply