AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

adwords policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, i am Bhuvanesh, the author and self-publisher. I have written book on the subject making money on the internet. The title is "drop 3hrs a day on the internet, gain $1000 per month ". Right now I am selling this on flipkart https://goo.gl/vfe9fu . I am also going to add this on amazon as kindle version within a week. Now I am creating a promotion website for this. I have heard that google doesn't approve the ad if it is related to making money on internet and such stuff. Will the approve my website. 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
February 2017

adwords policy

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Using false claims or claims that entice the user with an improbable result (even if this result is possible) as the likely outcome that a user can expect

• Examples: "Miracle cures" for medical ailments, extreme weight loss products or programs, "get rich quick" schemes or promising large financial return for minimal effort or investment

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020955?hl=en-AU&ref_topic=1626336

View solution in original post

adwords policy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Simple answer: most likely not;

This business model cannot be promoted on Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

adwords policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply. Right now the website is being designed. Is there any way to get the approval. I am not doing any gambling kind of things. In my book I have shown all the possible opportunities to make money on the internet, that is it.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
February 2017

adwords policy

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Using false claims or claims that entice the user with an improbable result (even if this result is possible) as the likely outcome that a user can expect

• Examples: "Miracle cures" for medical ailments, extreme weight loss products or programs, "get rich quick" schemes or promising large financial return for minimal effort or investment

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020955?hl=en-AU&ref_topic=1626336

adwords policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If the website is not approved by Adwords first, shall I resubmit the website for approval? is there any restriction in a number of resubmissions? Does AdWords stats the reason for disapproval?

These are my  final three questions

adwords policy

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Google will tell you why a site is disapproved, via email.

For a policy that is about the only product you are selling, the site suspension will be permanent. in other words, if there was a problem with one product and you had many, removing the offending product would be enough for Google to reconsider your site.

adwords policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The book is my 6 months work. i hope they accept my book. Thank you all for the kind reply