AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

adwords policies

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

SIR/MADAM my google adwords account (CID-454-264-0357) has been suspended in reference to the condition that the business (the next big step) holds multiple adwords accounts. although, the owner of the company has never registered the company name for creating google adwords, he has only used the company name to sign up for google analytics. however, the owner is ready to remove google analytics from his website if we are allowed to continue the campaign after the required modifications. just want to know if this is possible? please reply at the earliest....

THANKS

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords policies

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;

Double serving (targeting a website by more than one account) has nothing to do with Analytics;

Once suspended due to double serving, your account cannot be reinstated.

Sorry;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So is there no way out? I am participating in the Google Online Marketing Challenge, 2013 and wish to start running my campaign next week.

If I delete the owner's account, would that suffice? Is there any way my account be reactivated? I have been credited $250 successfully for the challenge already.

Moreover, if Google analytics has nothing to do with Adwords, is there any way we can find out the other adword account except mine? I'm asking this because neither the company owner nor I know of such an account. Please help.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

How do you know that you were suspended due to multiple accounts, if you are saying there was only one AdWords account?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Because I get this error when I log into my account.

File attached herein.

GOMC.PNG

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Let me check about this error message;

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks. I await your response.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hello there;
Have you filled in this form?

Have you received an answer?

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes sir. Done that already many times and each time I fill up that form, I get the same stereotyped typed e-mail, which provides me with another link and then to another link and it continues until it gets back to the first form.

Sir, we are helplessly stuck in this circle and we're unable to sort this out anyhow. We do not have much time left because to participate in GOMC 2013, we need to start our campaign by the next 2 days. Please help.

Thanks. Regards.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

If so - the answer is final .We cannot help further;

Sorry!