AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

adwords approved account for non profit ORG .

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Adwords Team , I am using my adwords approved account for non profit ORG . but with in two days why my account suspended . can u give me reason . same request to active my account. mail me xxxx

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords approved account for non profit ORG .

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Dear Manjuanth,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. Regarding your AdWords account for non profit ORG, are you using a regular AdWords account to run ads for your non profit organization? Or if you signed up for a Google Grants account, you can post your question on  the GOOGLE GRANTS FORUM here

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/grants

Lastly, In order to protect your personal privacy, we advise you to remove your emails and/or phone numbers from the post.

This post was edited by a Community Manager as per the Community Posting Guidelines.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: adwords approved account for non profit ORG .

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

HI Manjunath,

As JP mentioned, please follow back up over in the Google Ad Grants Help Forum for this particular item and I will be able to investigate for you. When you do, please also submit the name of your organization, the country it is located in, as well as the response you recived from Google as to why the account was suspended. 

Robert
Google Ad Grants Top Contributor | Add me to your Google+ Circles