AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

adwords allow black hat tricks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

does google adwords allow black hat tricks - here is example and prove

I have asked today morning that does google allow black hat tricks to
fool adwords system, but my rather google team reply my question,

They have deleted my question,

If this time my question is deleted without reply, I will launch official
complain to google head office and will ask the same question on all forums,

with the same records ,

This company is clearly using blackhat for their seo and also adwords,
But rather taking action , we would love to use the same drama if google allow this black hat trick, google must be fair for all

=============================

Move to Australia Today - nwivisas .com?
Ad www. nwivisas .com/?
Safety, Security and Economic Freedom - Call Today!
New World Immigration Visas has 137 followers on Google+
Permanent ResidencyInvest in AustraliaContact UsWork Visas

and their door way page is shown in ads

UK Immigration Consultant?
www. visa-box .co . za /?
Visas: Tier 4 Student, Tier 2 Work,
Spouse, Ancestry, British Passport

====================================
Many times we see their another doorway page

Immigration South Africa™ | Immigration Lawyers and ...
www. immigrationsouthafrica . org/
Every year, more and more people immigrate to South Africa. It has become a very attractive destination, with its astounding quality of life and solid business

south_african_immigration_-_Google_Search_-_2014-11-19_13.52.37.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords allow black hat tricks

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Mohammad,

Your original post was caught by an automatic filter. I'll be happy to help you with your query!

Can you specify what you mean by "Black Hat Tricks"?

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi , Please check with keen eyes, Same company with same office and 3 domain names are tricking google adwords and also in google search , main brand is nwivisas.com , and then two door way pages are = UK Immigration Consultant?
www. visa-box .co . za /?
Visas: Tier 4 Student, Tier 2 Work,
Spouse, Ancestry, British Passport
====================================
Many times we see their another doorway page
Immigration South Africa™ | Immigration Lawyers and ...
www. immigrationsouthafrica . org/

ads are shown for one main brand and one for doorway page, and also see in same one search on page one - they have 3 positions ,

1 position for ad for nwivisas. com ,
2nd position for ad for www. visa-box .co . za / which is door way page for nwi visas,

and 3rd position and 4th position with other door page which is just filled black hat seo tricks with the domain name of = immigrationsouthafrica .co . za,

Is it fair for google to allow one company to cheat like this ?
Please note one thing more, They give one ad for main page , and also add second ad for door way page , some times even 3rd ad for door way page as well , Like some time they give ads for nwivisa . com and www. visa-box .co . za / and also for www. immigrationsouthafrica . org/ , Some time they use nwivisa . com as main domain and any other domain from above two as door way page, so they got two ads on first page,

Why google do not ban them ,
and how they are on searches , as anyone can see that immigrationsouthafrica . org is filled with black hat seo tricks and all content is just collected from main sources,

this is not fair for google

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
HI Mohammad,

If there are multiple ads from the same company in the paid search results, this is considered to be an abuse of the ad network, and we do not allow companies to gain an unfair advantage in the ad auction.

You can log these ads through this form, which will go to the Policy team: https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/4578507?rd=1

I do have to point out that we do not review organic listings as these are generated through the Google Search algorithm.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I already know the google policy for ads and also for search , I am pointing out how this black hat company is managing and getting unfair advantage . Why Google do not ban them? This black hat nwivisas .com network is running 3 websites , Nwivisas .com as their main web, and immigrationsouthafrica .co .za & www. visa-box .co . za as door way pages in adwords , so when Google adwords team will ban this criminal activity ?