AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

adwords account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello ,

I am using google adwords since last 9 months and spent over 4 lakhs ,everything was running fine.. I run ads daily and suddenly yesterday my ads stopped running and after few minutes i got message from google adwords that my account is suspended for voilating rules..i did nothing wrong..i did not open any other account...i did not get any warning...i always follow rules and policies

I am really. upset:smileysad: ,my business depends on google advertising..please can someone help me...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords account suspended

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi rishuk,

Your post didn't really contain enough information for anyone to help you.  I suggest you do some/all of the following...

• Contact AdWords support directly and ask them why your account was suspended.  Doing this on the phone is probably best, so you don't have to wait for the email turnaround time, which is annoying when it's across timezones.
  • Respond to this post with the suspension email you received.  Be sure to strip out all personal information: Customer ID, email address, etc.  Also include your site's URL so folks can see if there are any problems with it.
  • Look for previous emails about disapproved ads.  Repeated disapprovals for certain policy types can result in a suspension.
  • Similarly, repeat suspensions of landing pages for certain policies can result in suspension, so check to see if you have any emails about landing page violations.

Laura

AdWords engineer

PS: If anyone knows how to create "sticky" FAQ posts, it might be useful to put the above suggestions in one that everyone sees when they come to this forum.  We get a lot of suspension-related posts that don't contain any information that would indicate what's going on.

Re: adwords account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Laura

I got this email from google..i also called them they said they are investigating

Hello Rajan , Thank you for your email. I am Naveen from the Google AdWords Team and I will be assisting you with your queries. Hope my email finds you well! I did look into your account and I see that it is suspended due to policy issues. It has come to our attention that your Google AdWords account Customer ID (595-904-6328) is related to another account which has repeatedly violated our policies and/or Terms and Conditions. As a result, we have suspended your account and will no longer allow your ads to run on Google. Please refrain from opening any new AdWords accounts. We will suspend any newly created accounts upon registration and your account fee will not be refunded. As noted in our advertising Terms and Conditions, Google reserves the right to refuse ads or disable ad campaigns when deemed necessary. To view our Terms and Conditions, please visit https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

I: did not create any other account ..i have only one adword account... last year..a ppc expert did campaigning of my websites from his master account..but from feb i am doing marketing from my own account..my website url is www.geeks-support.com   please help me LauraSmiley Sad