AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

adwords account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I first got Online going back to college in 2008 and quickly fell in with the "Spider Web" marketing system by Kimball Roundy. I did what he said and ran a couple ads then abandonded the whole thing quickly. Now Several Years later (year or so ago) I tried using adwords again for other acceptable websites (Spiderweb was acceptable when I used it). His stuff was now banned and so am I... NOW AFTER ALL THIS TIME? How is this even possible? They say I have to go (back in time and) change the websites that I'd advertised (that weren't even mine) or remain Banned/suspended for all adwords advertising.

No supervisor nor common sense was allowed while I was pleading my case... strictly unyeilding "letter of the law over spirit of the law"  red tape abuse in my opinion.

Yet, I hear things may be different now for the small business person trying to consult and operate marketing campaigns for clients... Any thoughts? Suggestings? free help would make my day Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I am sorry that I have no good news....
The site (which I do understand that you have no control over its content) has to be fixed. This is a firm Policy by Google. The reasoning behind, is that advertisers should have some responsibility for the content they advertise.
So, in order to appeal for un-suspension you'll have to fix the site.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’