AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

adwords account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there any way in which i can sell anti virus and support in USA  because they suspend  my adwords account my website is www.venturetech247.net kindly advise me to what changes i have to make my website to start my business

Thanks

My email id

neer2501@gmail.com 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Neeraj,

Can you share the email (removing all personal identifiable info) you received from Adwords support stating the reason behind your account suspension with the Community?

I just did a quick look at your site and found that there is no physical address mentioned.I am not sure if you are selling some anti-virus but if you are, then you should review the Trademark related Policy for Resellers as well:

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6118?hl=en&ref_topic=1626336

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Neeraj,

My guess is that you're part of a recent sweep of Tech Support accounts that have been suspended.

Here is the official response:

"We have longstanding policies against ads, websites, and businesses that appear to be generally deceptive or misleading to our users. The primary concern of this space is our user’s safety. Per the User Safety Policy, we we do not allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users.

We take many factors into consideration when assessing User Safety compliance. Our review is extensive and we cover a number of areas to ensure we are reaching an accurate conclusion. In many cases these issues are not fixable, as the fundamentals of the business itself is the primary concern. As always, you can contact support via email or submit a suspension appeal here."

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks PankaJ for writting
I want to know is there any way i can run an adwords account for tech support company . kindly give me the tips and I have mention my physical address on my website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks PPC Bossman for writting
I want to know is there any way i can run an adwords account for tech support company . kindly give me the tips and I have mention my physical address on my website tell my any change . i will make the change in my website .