AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

adwords account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are new to google adwords. We have created an adwords accounts with google and we was going to start with the campain. We created few ads now at night we are done with the ads and in morning we was wondering to go for the review for the ads from google. But till then we are very upset to see that our google adwords account has been suspended. We tried calling them but they say they will reply after sometime. We need to know from google that if we have not yet putted any amount in account no ads was running and we was going to have review for account. Why have google suspended it without any reason or notifications or even not giving us time it was suspended within 6 hours we been created this account.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords account suspended

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi jack m Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community. I'm really sorry for what happened. Mm. Google didn't say why they suspend your account? What does the email say?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello there;
What's the exact text shown on red strip, at the top of the page (When logging into the account)?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Your Google AdWords account has been suspended for violation of Google's Advertising Policies in this or a related account...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i have nt got any email. i got one when i called them and it says :-

Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions. Please note that this means your account and any related accounts have been suspended, you can't create any new accounts, and your ads will no longer run on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author jack m
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Try to read this first if you haven't- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en&ref_topic=3122886
Hope that helps a bit of why your account being suspended.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

OK;
What's the exact text shown on red strip, at the top of the page (When logging into the account)?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’