AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

adwords account suspended for non profit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

adwords account suspended for non profit  after all verification of 501c ducuments .. whyyyyyyyyyyy any one help for active my account

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords account suspended for non profit

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
You make one of this mistakes:
-Your ads must ONLY link to the ONE nonprofit website URL that was approved in the application.
-You are required to actively manage the AdWords account by logging in monthly. Should you not log in to your account for 30 days, your account will be subject to pausing without notification.
-Your ads must reflect the mission of the approved nonprofit organization and your keywords must be relevant to the nonprofit’s programs and services.
-Strictly commercial advertising is not allowed through this program. If you intend to promote products or services, 100% of the sales and/or proceeds must support your program.
-Your Google ads cannot link to pages that are primarily links to other websites.
-Ads offering financial products (such as mortgages or credit cards) or those requesting car, boat or property donations and related keywords are not allowed.
-Your website cannot display Google AdSense ads or affiliate advertising links while participating in Google Ad Grants.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Faud,
This one would be best to post over in the Google Ad Grants Help Forum. When you do, please provide more detail as to what the suspension email said and I will be able to investigate for you.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Faud,
Just circling back and wanted to see if you had this issue resolved yet.