AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

adwords account is suspend please help me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my adwords account is suspend & google representatives are not specifying the reason of suspension please help me, my website is instanttraveldesk.com

Re: adwords account is suspend please help me

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello Prabhat p,

That's something you have to deal on your own, since you agreed that you understand and you will follow From my experience, if you have not received any warning before your account got suspended. It's because some serious violation usually connected with incorrect billing information.

Link with information about suspended Adwords accounts:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

Maybe try to go through the most common reasons why your account might got suspended and try to fix any error before you'll ask Google to review your account, because from what I have read so far, Google doesn't give second chance for correcting your errors.

Best regards,

Alex

Re: adwords account is suspend please help me

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Prabhat,

Your site is harvesting data. Visitors cannot use your services if they don't provide sensitive information like Name, Email and Phone. Why do I have to provide that info just to see the available flights?

Google thinks that your business is just collecting information from visitors in order to sell it to third parties. This is a serious violation so I doubt that Google will reinstate your account.

Also, from the description I see that your site is an affiliate site. You must provide significant value for the user in order to be allowed by Google to advertise an affiliate site. Google doesn't like when ppl waste time & clicks on intermediary pages that serve no purpose other than make money for the owner, while providing no extra-value for visitors.

You could have an affiliate site on Google, but it is a lot of hard work.

Best regards,
Razvan Mihaiu