AdWords
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

adword not giving adds

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please check my website www.greatpg.com and tell me what is the reason for not giving adword adds

2 Expert replyverified_user

please help me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my site did not accept by adword.because of site policy.my site name is www.greatpg.com.please help me

Re: please help me

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi,

Sorry to hear that your ads got disapproved, Can you let us know the disapproved reason. You can find out why your disapproved ads by checking this article. By viewing your website I think reason should be Family Status.

Anyway you can find inisital steps here to fix disapproved ads. 

Re: adword not giving adds

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
We have already answered your previous questions and explained that this type of business model CANNOT be advertised on Google - hence, you were suspended.
Once suspended- you cannot advertise anymore with Google. Suspension is permanent.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: please help me

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
We have answered your question multiple times. (Including the last time - today)
Please refrain from multiple posting on the same topic.
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-approvals-and-advertising/adword-not-giving-adds/m-p/3227...
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’