AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

advertising for health products

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Admin and All

Can I put an ad for health care products related to cancer, stroke, heart disease and diabetes?

Thanks 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: advertising for health products

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi,

The restrictions that apply to this content may vary depending on the product or service that you're promoting and the countries that you're targeting. Some content, such as unapproved pharmaceuticals and supplements, can't be promoted anywhere.

Depending on the content that you're promoting and the countries where your ads appear, you may need to apply for pre-authorization with Google before advertising healthcare-related content.

Please go through the policies related to Healthcare related content, hope it will sort out your query.

Healthcare and medicines related policy

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: advertising for health products

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Sugeng W;

This depends; You cannot promote medication (i.e. Drugs or supplements intended to cure)  to any disease, unless you are a pharma company.

You can promote medical procedures (e.g. dococtors promoting invasive procedures) as long as they comply with local regulations.

Please elaborate what are you planning to advertise

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

advertising for health products

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This off-topic post has been archived by a Moderator, per our Community Guidelines. If you post again, please ensure that your post is specific to the Community and that it includes a clear, specific and detailed question or comment.

Thank you for your understanding

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’