AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

advertising declined

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to find out exact reason for declining advertising on the grounds of trade mark infringement either in the ad or in the tags when ownership of the work has been examined and sanctioned by Utube. How do I stop avoid getting blacklisted?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: advertising declined

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Heath,

Have you taken a look at the Adwords trademark policies available here:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6118?hl=en

Bidding on trademarked keywords is acceptable. Including trademarked terms in ad text or other parts are subject to the policies in the link above.

May I ask what you meant by "examined and sanctioned by youtube". Do you mean you uploaded videos containing trademarked terms? The trademark owner did? I do believe if you closely follow the trademark guidelines in the link above you won't face any issues.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
To follow with Akkari , in order to find out why your ad was disapproved.. look at the "Status" column on your account's Ads tab. Hover over the white speech bubble Ad disapproval bubble next to "Disapproved" and click the disapproval reason to learn more about the policy.

More info is found here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704381?hl=en
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Heath M
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Akkari, all is good now!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Heath M