AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

adult ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I own a cosmetic surgery advisory site. I have been running a campaing for some 3 weeks and today slightly altered the text. i came back apporoved (adult) the only possilbe thing on there could be some befoe and after images of womens boob surgery. There is nothing else remotely adult. Moreoever all the competiton show similar images without any problem. Google did not seem to offer any solution..more or less too bad.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adult ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there';

According to the Policy:

Ads marked as "Approved (adult)" typically contain sexual imagery or language in ad text or on the ad's website. Some examples include ads that promote sites with nude images, ads whose text promotes finding sex partners, and text with obscene content.

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/118297?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’