AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

ads suspended because my web forum is a "landing page

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ads have been suspended because according to the email I received, I am in violation of the landing page policy. I don't understand that at all. my website is a discussion forum that I am trying to advertise to bring new members in to build original user content, but both google and Amazon seem to expect unique and original user content before allowing users to be brought to the site by way of advertising. This is a very frustrating situation when trying to start something from scratch and having walls put up everywhere you turn to try to build something good when there is so much garbage that is advertised daily on all of the major sites.

http://ebookworms.org is the site in question

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ads suspended because my web forum is a "landing page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
This page has no content, thus suspended. The landing page has to have a content with added value to users.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’