AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

ads running then This ad is not eligible to run on the search network.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi all

i created an account added 4 ad groups for the same site. the ads were running perfect, after that i added 1 more campaign and paused the first one due to budget.

after i unpaused the first campaign i got This ad is not eligible to run on the search network.

How come the ads were running and showing and after that nothing. I tried to contact Adwords and when i entered my customer number i got a voice saying that my account was suspended!

No email no notices nothing. What kind of way to do business is this?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ads running then This ad is not eligible to run on the search netw

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi turmac, if your Account is suspended you will see a big red banner across the top of the AdWords interface and you should have received notification via email to the address(es) associated with the Account.

You may wish to review the information on this page to see if you can determine your reason for suspension.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

If you are happy to do so, you could also share your URL, and we may be able to offer some advice.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi

I don't see anything like that. I tried to call Adwords and when i enter my account i get this from them that my account is suspended. my url is https://www.instantexchanges.com

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi turmac, "228 Park Avenue South" is a very large apartment building serving a large number of offices and businesses.  That address would normally include a suite number.  I suspect there may be issues with the user safety Policy, but the only people who can tell you for certain are Google.

If you cannot get through by calling them, try email, and you should get a response.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

228 Park Ave South is across the corner, on E19th St - a location of a  Chase branch.
So, aside with the confusing address, your site also violates the financial services section of the Policy, and the user safety, section.
My view - this business model cannot be promoted on Google..

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

The address is a purchased one so all mails go there. As far as the business i don't see which policies are violated at all. If you can point me there i'd appreciate it.

thanks

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Please thoroughly read the policies. They are quite explicit. (One violation you have just pointed out yourself...).

PS: I'm just curious: in this address there is only a CHASE bank, So, Does Chase handles the mail for you?  : Smiley Surprised

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’