AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

ads down

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

in my personal account, all ads are down, says not showing ads because of quality score, even though i have hundres of 10/10  the ads serve businesses that work nights and weekends, and my clients are really suffering

of course no way to get hold of google.

madness

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ads down

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Niazi;

Not necessarily that the keywords with high QS are those that trigger your ads .

If the keywords that actually trigger the ads are with low QS - your ad might get low adrank;

I would recommend running a Search Query Report with the new keyword column to find our which KWs trigger your ads.

Read more:

Introducing a Keyword Column in Search Query Report

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

this is is not the problem, same keywords been running for 2 years, no new competitors, this is a bug or a problem with the account.

there has been zero changes

another account that i also access for a client, again everything is down, everything no reason, over 50 campaigns , spending 15k a month, and the weekend is really crucial to the client and their customers.

this is crazy

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

our account ads stopped showing too.  zero changes.  account has $440 balance.  no reason.  can't contact anybody.  epic failure

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

this is going to cost client a good few thousands of pounds, but their customers over the weekend will probably loose about 50-100k worth of business

google, this is the second time there has been an outage and its been down . Your gonna send me to an early grave

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hello,

it could be that your account has been affected by a known bug. Please check the other threads on the same topic.

Engineers are aware of the issue and they are working on resolving the issue as soon as possible.

There is currently no workaround available however the engineers are working on resolving the issue.

I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Please do let us know when your issue is resolved.

Cheers,

EF

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Hello,

can you please confirm that all is now working for you?

Thank you,

EF

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous