AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

ads are not running due to site suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my ads are paused due to site suspended, but i havent found a mail about this issue in my mail.

how can i check what is the problem and how to fix it?

why i havent got a message about it?

my site is: www.competitive.marketing

Erez

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ads are not running due to site suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Erez F,

Just trying to fetch you a real expert from Israel. Calling @MosheTLV ... Smiley Happy

Re: ads are not running due to site suspended

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Thanks Lakatos;

This site is in Hebrew, and it seems here are several violations on this site. I'm not sure though, which triggered the suspension. For that you'll have to find the email from Google. (This is a key! - Was the account suspended OR the site was suspended?)
Briefly looking at the site it seems that the business model is the issue -it looks that the primary goal of the site is to collect users personal information....

My view, every page I looked at  had a violation. The whole site content  has to be reviewed for compliance.

You need to systematically verify compliance of every section of the policy. Review and verify compliance of each clause;
The recommended method is to work section by section, and verify compliance. I agree it is not an easy task;

Only then - you can resubmit your site;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’