AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

add not showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I am very new to adword commuity. I have create a campaign and also created ad groups and adds.

All of my ads have been approved. My campaign summary is given

First Ad Campaign

Daily budget : $3

Bid : $5

CPC : $0.03

Duration : 3 days.

Adds unit created  :3

Keywords : Sell My car, Car sell online, sell car for cash (more 15 of this types)

Second Campaign:

Daily budget : $5

Bid : $5

CPC : $0.03

Duration : not set

Adds unit created  :1

Keywords : sell my phone, sell mobile online  (more 5 of this types)

My question is why my add is not showing. I have changed maximum bid and CPC but nothing works. Please help me

add not showing

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

If you have not received any impressions, that would mean you haven't received any clicks. So I am not sure what you really mean by a $.03 CPC?

• Your daily budget is really low  ($3-$5). That means there won't be many opportunities for your ads to show.

• Bid is set to the same or higher than your daily budget.

• The recommended CPC (according to Google's keyword planner) is fairly high for some of your keywords (example: "sell my car" suggested bid is $7.45). I don't put a ton of stock into the actual suggested amount, as it's usually too far off in my experience, but it is an indicator for competition and how expensive a keyword may be.

To get a better idea go to the keywords tab and look in the status column for "below first page bid". You are much less likely to receive an impression if it's not on the first page simply because people aren't as likely to look beyond page one.

add not showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply. I am very new to Adword. I wanted to check how i get result. My budget is only $10 and I have a classified website. Can you please help me to set up bid and CPC?

I have some confusion it will be very much pleasure for me if you clear my concept.

1. I know that to get a position to show my add I have to bid for higher amount, but what does it mean? suppose if i bid $8 for the keyword "Sell my car" will it charge me $8 for showing the add only one time ?  

2. In CPC I will pay amount per a single click but my question, is there any relation on BID and CPC? suppose I bid $8 for the given keyword and put my CPC very low will my add show? or my bid is comparatively low but my CPC is high what will happen on that case?