AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

ad words suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After running my add for over six months , being happy with the results and considering a more aggressive, expensive campaign with google my account was suspended.  I talked to google and they told me i had to put my address and pricing on my website which as far as the address goes its no problem but the pricing is impossible for me to post because i own a moving company and all moves are different. I dont know what to do because goolgle does not seem to hear me when i have told them several times that i can not put pricing. Its also illegal for moving companies to advertise flat rate pricing because everything is either weight based or hourly. I want my ad words back i was enjoying this type of advertising. any info is appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: ad words suspension

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Todd

It might help in this situation to try and make it as clear as possible on your website where your business is located and what typical prices might be for your services. Even explaining the pricing options available might help, as currently it is quite tricky to find any pricing details for your services on your site. 

AdWords policies are designed to protect the user a much as possible and allow them the greatest transparency when searching for businesses and companies to work with, giving details on pricing is also a part of that transparency. It might be helpful to read through these policies here if you want to read any further and if you make changes to your site and you think your site now complies, feel free to request a re-review here

A. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Todd

It might help in this situation to try and make it as clear as possible on your website where your business is located and what typical prices might be for your services. Even explaining the pricing options available might help, as currently it is quite tricky to find any pricing details for your services on your site. 

AdWords policies are designed to protect the user a much as possible and allow them the greatest transparency when searching for businesses and companies to work with, giving details on pricing is also a part of that transparency. It might be helpful to read through these policies here if you want to read any further and if you make changes to your site and you think your site now complies, feel free to request a re-review here

A. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Big companies have no ears. They have Frequently Asked Questions forms. They hate their customers and wish we all would go away.