AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

ad suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Got a new website and domain name. Deleted the old one, added the new one. designed my own web site and forgot to hit save before i published it. Of course it was suspended. Made the correction immediatley, my ad has been suspended for four days. Difficult to get answers as to why. still standing by.   

Re: ad suspended

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Karen,

Sorry to hear you are having difficulty. What methods have you used to contact Google?

Although it can take some time they are generally pretty helpful and cooperative at restoring your ads to live if it seems to be a genuine mistake.

Can you clarify though - is your account suspended overall? Or is it just that a couple of ads are disapproved due to some form of display / destination URL conflict caused by the problem you explained?

If it's the latter you should just delete the disapproved ads and start again with fresh ads. Assuming you've rectified the problem with your site this will probably work for you instead of waiting days for Google to get back to you.

A final note, if you still get no luck you should phone Google via the top right button of this page.

Good luck.

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+