AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

ad preview & diagnostics

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

my stats show i am getting impressions ... so i tested the diagnostics tool with obvious unique words and non of them triggered anything ... yet my stats say the ad is SERVING ? 

my video seems to meet all the requirements because im only choosing youtube search ( dont need viewers to go to our website ... (and youtube allows the overlays with links) ... after only checking network search our video is still in "not serving" mode ?

why isnt there just a status button that says .... 'this is why your video isnt approved' for the following reasons ... mine is always BLANK ... there's just no reason listed ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: ad preview & diagnostics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi GuitarChildren,

If your budget isn't high enough to support the ad across 24 hours of the day the advert will only display intermittently. That's a typical cause why advertisers can't find their own ads. (E.g. geotargeting is another usual reason.)

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: ad preview & diagnostics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi GuitarChildren,

If your budget isn't high enough to support the ad across 24 hours of the day the advert will only display intermittently. That's a typical cause why advertisers can't find their own ads. (E.g. geotargeting is another usual reason.)

Best,

Lakatos