AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

ad is being disaproved, what to do?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

our ad is being disaproved and I believed this was due that the credit card information was old. I fixed the the information but the ads are still disaproved. What to do?

Br, Hanna

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: ad is being disaproved, what to do?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

I don't think that due to old CC info, your ad got disapproved. It could have been due to some policy violations. You can cross check that by hovering mouse over the speech bubble of the ad which is disapproved.

Also, you can see what Policy has been violated by adding the Policy Details column in front of ads tab. Customize the columns and include this metric. It will exactly give you the reason behind disapproval. You can re create the ad copy by adhering the policies and then submit your ad so that Adwords can approve it.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

thanks for the advice. I did that and discovered that according to the "bubble" there are no keywords in the adgroup. Although, there are keywords in the group and they are active (green). What else can I do?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi,

Did you check the Policy details giving away reason of disapproval?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It says only that the reason is that there aren't any keywords.