AdWords
110 members online now
110 members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

ad double serving policy two questions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello

this is my first question on this greet forum I want to ask about

1. running two campaigns with same keywords and same domain in different two accounts but with different network so the campaign 1= search only

campaign 2= display network my question Is this considered double ad serving ?

question 2:

I have to mange advertising for two hospitals in the same city with the same services and I must target the all the city for every hospital so both sharing location and same keywords but different domains 

how can I implement that in one account for search only campaign I know that adwords will serve the high rank keyword for best ad so it will be difficult fir one of hospitals to reach the same audience searching the same keyword

so what best practice should I do?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mahmoud K
August

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Technically, there is no double serving  (aka "gain unfair advantage") on the display network. However, in practice if you split the campaigns between 2 account managers, at some point both decides to expand the campaign to the "other" network, and  at that point the violation  begins...

As for the second question: the audience is the same. So technically they are competitors and you can't block one without removing keywords.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks @MosheTLV for your help now what if i added the two campaign together in the same account how will it work ?

or should i schedule the two competitor by days ?

thanks again 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

No matter how you structure it - they are competitors. - Different owners of different businesses in the same vertical (healthcare). So, set two accounts and let them compete...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@MosheTLV thank you again for your reply but actually the two hospitals owns by one company and they want both to have ppc advertising

thanks  

Re: ad double serving policy two questions

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Well... This is not allowed on the same  results page. This would be a violation of the Policy.