AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have recevied and email that says my ad words were suspended.

I tried to call and the automated voicemail say go online. I go online and it says call.

I've made changes to my site and would like to inform someone that I've changed it so that I can get the ads running again.

How do I go about this?

Jason

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Please post your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Moshe,

I guess they were not 'running' (I got an email at 4:59 PM) and NOW they're suspended (I got an email at 12:01 AM). Why is it that I tried to contact them by form and it woudn't submit (all 'required' fields were entered) and the website said they recommend a call. When I called I got an automated answer machine that said you're account's been suspended. We recommend you go online to support.? Also I think a more time than 5 hours should be allowed to attempt to 'fix' the issue, especially since there seems there is nobody there to call or email or communicate with directly ....

Jason

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello again;

This site violates -IMO- the "easy money" clause and the "information harvesting" clause of the Policy.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Moshe,

Thanks for your insight.

I thought I removed all the 'easy money' references. This is a fundriaser show. Much like selling cookie dough or wrapping paper or pizza, the only differnce is that I run video horse racing for organizations. We find a venue, invite people to come, show a horse race on a giant screen and people place 'bet's on which horse they think will win.

I just went to google and typed: school fundraiser

adwords ads that came up are www.fivestarfundraising.com that advertises on the ad: Huge Profit Delicious Parents love the cookie dough. The landing page has phone nubmers to call for a kit and email links.

There is also www.pizzakit.com that shows the ad: Pizza Kits, Fundraising Ideas Earn up to $100 Extra Profit / the landing page also has a phone number call to action.

Should I take out my 'form' that requests their name, address, organization, etc?

What about www.discountcardfundraiser.us ? they're ad says "No upfront cost. Up to 90% profit. Easy to set up and simple to run." on the ad and THEIR landing page has a form to 'capture leads'.

Who at google can I contact to discuss this? I fail to see how my ad would be disallowed yet others that are very very similar are running?

All the best,

Jason

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

There are sites that somehow "escape" the radar of Google's  bots....You can file a complaint, However; your site violates the Policy (my view).

In the suspension email you received, there is a link to contact Google if you think the suspension was not justified.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No problem, Moshe,

I guess you don't 'work' for google, correct? I do thank you for your input and appreciate it. In your opinion, what would have to change to make this compliant? Any insight would be great!

Jason

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

I do not work at google.

My view- this type of site cannot be approved...

Google Employee
# 10
Google Employee

Hi @jnork,

You can submit ads which you think might be in violation to Google via the feedback page - https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/feedback?rd=1

Joshua

G+ page