AdWords
6.5K members online now
6.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account suspension with no ads running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

I got this email this morning:

Hello AdWords Advertiser,

Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions. Please note that this means your account and any related accounts have been suspended, you can't create any new accounts, and your ads will no longer run on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements.

If this is an error, we want to get your account back up and running as quickly as possible, and your Google team is here to help. Here's the account:

I have not run any ads in years through this account but do want to start again.

I have tried contacting them but only get a recording that my account is suspended etc etc.

Any idea what to do?

I really need this account to be back up asap.

thanks for your help.

Michelle

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account suspension with no ads running

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Michelle, welcome to the Community.

AdWords does not actually have to be serving Ads in order to be suspended.  Google do check even paused Ads for Policy compliance so even though your Ads aren't running they could be subject to review and suspension.

Is the website you were promoting in the past still up and operational?  If so, is the precise landing page you were using then still available?

You should also check your payment method for AdWords.  Although you may not owe any money if the card/account you used in the past has expired this may be the reason for suspension.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi there;
To follow with Jon; Can you post your website URL?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
there are absolutely no websites or campaigns attached to this account. We do have an adense account could that be the problem? It has an entirely different id number though.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having the same problem with Adwords Account. Says billing information or a related accounts can not be verify. Even thought there is no other account associated with it and also billing information is perfectly fine. Wondering if its an easy way for Google to earn without providing service. Very much upset. Wasted almost a month submitting forms and getting tickets for the issues.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Oh boy. this is not good. the chat is not working and because there are no ads or websites associated with this, it won't let me email them either.