AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account suspension...still billed even if billing issue

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

A clients account got suspended for billing verification issues...suspicious activity. I find it quite funny that even if the account and cause of the account got suspended that they would still charge the remaining balance on the card as if they are claiming then the charges are legitimate.

Would that just go against what they are claiming regarding the billing and reinstate his account since the charges were approved? Since google is going to charge the card he plans on denying them the charges due to their claim.

Re: account suspension...still billed even if billing issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are not able to answer regarding billing.  Google customer service will have to be contacted to assist.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
How can that be if the client can't even communicate with google. When he fills out the email they respond back with a canned message. If he calls its the automated message. Seems like the only way to get across would be to deny payment and show a screenshot to his credit card company showing that there is a dispute on the charge and its a legitimate reason to deny payment if there is suspicious activity.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Smiley Happy. Mm. Have you tried checking the Billing summary?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Yes he has performed 4 successful transactions of over $1000. So billing is verified and had successful transactions. 

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Oh. Good to know that Smiley Happy. I'm glad the billing has been verified Smiley Wink

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@ollie, the suspension came after the verified billing bit and there was about 2 months worth of traffic. 

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Oh. Sorry. I misread it. Have you tried forwarding the screenshots?