AdWords
6.8K members online now
6.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account suspension - can I speak with someone?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account is suspended. After the suspension mail by Google, I have sent this mail as a replay:

“Dear Google AdWords Team,
As I said before, I’m a beginner in Google advertising. I really don’t know the reason why my account is suspended. The facts:
My billing information is correct. My credit card is valid. My campaign was eligible and my ad was approved. I didn’t even have enough time to run the campaign and get clicks (my Current Balance is USD $0.33). That’s why I don’t understand why my account does not comply with Terms and Conditions and I think that must be some misunderstanding.
Please un-suspend my account or tell me what can I do to correct this situation.
I know that you have so many accounts and I will appreciate any additional effort you make to give me non-automatic replay and answer my questions. If you consider an appropriate to answer me by mail, send me contact information (name and phone number) so I can make a call.
Sincerely yours,
Cedomir”

Today I’ve got again the same automatic replay that my account doesn’t comply with Terms and Conditions. I tried to call help center - local phone number, but machine read me the same text from mail.

Does anybody know some person’s name and phone number (person from Google Adwords help), or how I can chat online with someone from Google Adwords? If you know, please tell me. Any kind of information please?!

Thank you!!!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ita (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: account suspension - can I speak with someone?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Chdmr68,

You can call the Google AdWords team: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1385067

Good Luck,

Asaf

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Chdmr68,

I'm sorry that you haven't had success via email or telephone with Adwords support.  Can you possibly fill us in with some more information about your account and/or website?

Have you reviewed the advertising policies to see if you could find anything that could possibly be related to your account?

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

On my campaign page writes:
Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.
In my replay mail to Google I wrote that my billing information is valid.
The next step is their mail about suspension and Terms and Condition… I looked up Terms and Condition (the link was in their mail), but I didn’t find anything. That’s why I have sent another mail to Google (you can see it in my first post), and their answer was completely same as the first time. When I phoned them, there were 2 options: 1 - you have to know the name of person you are looking for, and 2 - when need to enter user ID. On user ID, the machine read same text from mail. That’s why I thought that name and number someone from Google might help.
I think my website is OK. There is no 404 error pages or anything wrong.
If I made a mistake, I am ready to correct it. But if Google says: “Please refrain from creating any new accounts, as they will be subject to the same suspension.” I think I deserve to know the reason why.

Anyway, thanks for trying to help.