AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account is suspended. My website is not completed yet and I already created some campaigns. Is this the reason for my suspended account? Theses Ad groups are paused. It is not permitted?

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: account suspended

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi,

Usually if you check notification tab/ email related to adwords account / status bubble near ad you should be able to see the reason of suspension. If your site is not completed and if your site give a HTTP response like 404 , 503 it may be a reason for this suspension. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

If this is the case of account suspension, fill up this form and provide as much details as you can, so that AdWords support can review it and get back to you for further information:-

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi,

Usually if you check notification tab/ email related to adwords account / status bubble near ad you should be able to see the reason of suspension. If your site is not completed and if your site give a HTTP response like 404 , 503 it may be a reason for this suspension. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

If this is the case of account suspension, fill up this form and provide as much details as you can, so that AdWords support can review it and get back to you for further information:-

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Pankaj