AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account is suspended, and please tell me why? I deleted my site.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sasa G
September 2015

Re: account suspended

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Sasa,

For starters, deleting your website will not fix the suspension. I've been there. Could you link us to your website and show us your suspension email? Maybe we can help more then.

Even if the website is no longer on the account, you need to bring it into compliance before you're allowed to advertise again.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sasa G
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Sasa,

For starters, deleting your website will not fix the suspension. I've been there. Could you link us to your website and show us your suspension email? Maybe we can help more then.

Even if the website is no longer on the account, you need to bring it into compliance before you're allowed to advertise again.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My email adress is <edited by a Community Manager>, and my site: www.fireflies.rs

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager, per our Community Posting Guidelines.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi

i have advertising with google adwords for than 2 years and i havent had this problem that im facing now ''We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts'' how can this happen ?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Bishasho,

Unfortunately, no one in this community can help you directly with Account suspension issues, particularly those related to payment issues.  Your best option at this point is to contact AdWords Support directly and discuss the matter with them.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=8206

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Sasa,

It's hard for me to tell why your account was suspended, because I can't read Serbian. But after looking at your site with Google Translate, I suspect you were suspended because the site looks like some sort of travel-related affiliate or multi-level-marketing scheme. Those are mostly prohibited by the policy on Misrepresentation of Self, Product, or Services, specifically the part on Misleading or Unrealistic Promotions.

Laura

AdWords Review engineer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 8
Google Employee

Hi Dungu,

Sorry for the late reply. I've been on vacation.

http://drdungu.co.za

Wow, that's a first.  I think this sort of healing spells, "taking away demons", etc. is a clear violation of the Healthcare policy, specifically "False or misleading health claims".

It probably violates lots of other policies too.  Just off the top of my head, since there's no evidence that any of what you're providing actually works, this would violate the "Misleading or Unrealistic Promotions" policy on this page.

Laura

Ads Review Engineer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I had same problem, got cryptic emails from Google, but no the real reason, so I setup another Adwords account and been running that for 4 years with same ads and keywords!!