AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello i have

Your account is suspended - We were forced to suspend your AdWords account because it has significant or repeated violations of our rules on advertising. Read more

i have make all change & delete all website not approved  i send web site review but  account still suspended  

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ahmed Ali (Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mohamed,
Unfortunately, this suspension is permanent and cannot be appealed. It only happens when you violate AdWords policies MULTIPLE times or you violated a serious user safety policy.

Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done. You wont be able to use AdWords any more. There is nothing that we can do here to help you as this is a final decision of the policy team.

Sorry Smiley Sad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
how that but i have make all change to website & delete all website not correct

i have no idea about this mistake that i made

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please, I need help, my account suspended, I just pay in full $682 yesturday last money. Pls turn it back on,

when I call neveda state they have no I idia what is the problem. Let me fish for few jobs. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I found out what happened, my client live out of vegas and he agree to pay over the phone for my tree service with his visa 500, next month his card was on file, my bad and it was charged automatically for other $500. I talk to him and offer to pay 500 back but he say he will report, so I guess he did. Need solution I bring change from the car in addition to make payment for 682.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have had my Google Account suspended, because I wanted to get a new user to use the account.

I was properly a Google+ Account.

But that account, which I had created under the name of our whole management team was entered with a date less than 18 years of age. We thought is was good to enter the age of the company.

AND NOW WE ARE STUCK; UNABLE TO USE OUR ADWORDS ACCOUNT, because we are not 18 years old.

Great isn't it.

Now we have to wait for an age verification by Google which can take between 1 minute and 17 years....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
"only happens when you violate AdWords policies MULTIPLE times or you violated a serious user safety policy. "

That is a complete LIE. I had ONE ad that ran on my account, didn't even get over 10 clicks, it was to a landing page that acted as an email optin page. It ran for less than 2 days. I took it down, never used the account again.

2 years later I got a suspension notice in my email. This "multiple" times BS you're talking about doesn't exist.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
James,

Just to clarify that in the post above Dave was talking about this SPECIFIC suspension email message. Suspensions occur for a wide range of reasons and many of those can usually be appealed after fixing the issues that caused them. Did you get EXACTLY the same email as this?

Also note that ads inside the account, even if not actively running are always subject to review. Did you just pause that ad? Or did you completely delete it from the account?

One final note, you may want to open a new thread with your case as this thread has been already answered and solved.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please beware of these ducks will swallow all the money ,. please try with yahoobing search engine it will works good. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I fully agree with Dave or James? who ever wrote the above statement. These account Suspensions are a pile of BS! I have been running an adwords account for about 10 years and never violated any policies. One day I ran an ad for a website that I did not know was a no-no and Poof my account is suspended (FOR EVER) for running ads against policies multiple times!! I ran that ad once for about 1/2 an hour. Now google also owes me $65.00 for adsense which i will never use again and I cant get paid because the threshold was set for $100.00 which it will never reach and Google refuses to pay me!! They are nothing but an arrogant bunch of A-holes and I haven't used them for about a year now and I dont miss them at all. Just pay me my money so I can close off everything I have to do with Google. Maybe a BBB complaint will help but I doubt it. Google will probably tell the BBB they are wrong and suspend their account if they have one!!! I hope one day they get their , Karma Baby!!