AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am participating in google online marketing challenge.My adwords acoount (CID-454-264-0357) has been suspended on the issue of holding multiple adwords accounts. I can assure that the company name has never been used in the last 6 months for creating any adwords. although, the company name (the next big step) has been registerd by the owner on google while signing up for google analytics, which is not supposed to be a debatable issue. Still if this is the problem, the owner is ready to remove the analytics source code he received when he signed up. I want to know will we be then allowed to continue our campaign. A quick and cordial response will be kind.

thanks. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please avoid multiple posting on the same topic;

I answered your original post;

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/adwords-policies/m-p/151408#M88...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’