AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended - untrust worthy promotions

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

Our google adwords account has been suspended, providing a generic email.

Is it possible to get to know the exact details what did you find wrong in our account. To be frank, i was using the services of uncertified professional to get us online. It will help me understand who should be responsible for this violation. At the same time, is there anything we can do to be compliant with google policies.

Thanks

Gurdev B.

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account suspended - untrust worthy promotions

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Gurdev,

Welcome to the Adwords Community

Im afraid there is probably very little other community members can do here to help with the actual account details and the violations taken place.

That said however, please fill the contact support form and an Adwords team will help you with this matter.

Form : adwords.google.com/cm/CampaignMgmt?authuser=0&__u=8270505704&__c=9484489145&syncServiceIdentity=true#r.ONLINE&app=cm

I recommend reading the Adwords Policy center guidelines that helps to understand the Adwords adverting policy to remain compliant.

This can be found here : https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en&rd=1

All the best

James

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Please share your website URL.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Gurdev B;

Search the community for "IT support", "Tech support" - you'll hundreds of  discussions on the topic.

This business model cannot be promoted on Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@MosheTLV:

What alterations do i need to do to this model to make it Google acceptable.
Any suggestions?