AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended technical support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am unable to create a new adword account for tech support and my old ad word account are permanently  suspended. How to create a new adword account ?? please contact me on 9212727427 or email me on live365solutions@gmail.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account suspended technical support

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi online t,

Generally when you have been permanently suspended, it actually means that. Permanent. 

I would suggest trying to speak to support (if you haven't already tried) to see if you can get it resolved.

Depending on the account violation, you may not be eligible to get back on again, but I don't know the reason you were suspended in the 1st place. Do you want to elaborate so we have more detail?

And.... please remove your personal details from the post, we are on a public forum and they shouldn't be on here. Good luck getting the account re-instated.

N/A
# 3
N/A
Hi,
If you want the calls fod tech support. I can help you on it.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
We are a group of tech support companies who is going to organise protest in front of google office iin gurgaon. We request all tech support and their employees to join us. Protest will start on friday the 18th at 9 am in morning. Please come and support us and ur business.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Their is some thing which u can read : Adwords Policy For Technical Support

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi Blogspot B,

Thank you for posting on our forum. However you are not allowed to promote any products or services here as it is against the Community guidelines. You can certainly link it to your profile but please refrain posting self-promotion in the threads.

*Avoid self-promotion
This user-to-user community is not intended as a place for members to solicit business by promoting their products or services, even if they are AdWords-related. (Your profile is your dedicated space to include any information you wish to share with others, so feel free to use it.) Please don’t create posts that solicit business or use a signature as a means of promoting your business.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You guys wanna check this out here.

May be it helps you.