AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended tech support

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why google is allowing only Big Companies for Tech Support ,.I have  spend  of money to build my company ,did not do anything wrong till now ,they suspended without any notice ,Now tGoogle Rep also not answering or either replying to emails.

They dont have any Proper reason for suspension ...Still I can see ads are running with Phone number But it's not From small companies ,it's from Big Companies ...

Click the link to see that (8/10/2013 screeshot )

Screen Shot

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account suspended tech support

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

If you run a search using the community search box, you will find that this question has been discussed extensively; Google does NOT discriminate between advertisers. In terms of the Policy:  all advertisers are equal; (and,  I have  seen big accounts go down...)
So, if your account was promoting a tech support site, and was suspended - -You violated the Policy.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
why big companies are still running ads for tech support....?bez if google shut down thier business google business will down... and no one want to down own business. if there is policy then they should stop big house accounts as well.. google creating a big problem

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Everyday i do a search on keywords and see few companies still running their adds and breaking the rules. I even mailed a screenshot to the google support people in India.

Google India support is not that helpful or has no idea..at least the front line agents as to what is going on. Though they are very polite but that doesn't help . All you get is a standard scripted response as if it is an automated response.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
we have already started that and removing and googl chrome and google
search from every customer computer and educating them about google
fraud...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yes you are right and we have started that . we are removing search partenr and google chrome from all our customer computers and we are educating them about same. and i think we all will follow up this then we can give a good loss to google

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
i will do the same..i will even make a website googleadwordsucks.com..i will not recommend anyone to create adwords account !!!
we suffered huge loss due to google adwords....google is baised towards iyogi

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author sfd f
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Dear Moshe,

why  iyogi accountaccount not suspended....if you search our company name on google you will not find a single complain from any customers..if you search iyogi name you will find lots of complains..why google is baised towards iyogii..are we fool here who do genuine business..iyogi is using brands name..iyogi employees mislead customers..iyogi using trademarks.moshe if you compare my business and websites with iyogi,..you will find that we are much better than them!!!..why my account is suspended because we are small company we can not pay as much as iyogi pay to google..moshe do not repeat same thing again and again ...please accept the fact!!!....i never used any trademark on my ad copy

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

My only Policy - "All advertisers are equal, full stop and i do practice what i preach".

Also i apologize for repeating my question.

I have nothing against any website (for more info...read the policy above) and have been following ads on Google and noticed that there are few domains or accounts indeed still running ads showing everything which everybody else is now deprived off citing you have violated policies.

If you do a search Microsoft Help and Support or McAfee Help and Support on Google USA, you will come to know what i am talking about. Please check all the sites and tell me if they are not violating any policies? ..What is the special they are doing that their ad title contains Trademarked terms? -- do not say they have an association or authorization from them...

Also if they could be using Keyword insertion why are they still being allowed?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author sfd f
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
We are a group of tech support companies who is going to organise protest in front of google office iin gurgaon. We request all tech support and their employees to join us. Protest will dtart on friday the 18th. Please come and support us and ur business.